- To implement Bologna tools in Southern Neighbouring Area universities through building of a framework of comparable, compatible and transparent programmes of studies.
- To apply the Tuning methodology in universities of Southern Neighbouring Area in four subject areas – Law and Good Governance including Human Rights; Healthcare and Nursing; Construction Trades, Engineering and Architecture; Tourism.
- To develop Tuning Reference Points in four subject areas.
- To develop, implement, monitor and improve degree programmes for the first cycle.
- To promote regional and international cooperation between SNA and EU universities.